Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Banksville- Mutual Aid to Greenwhich, Ct

7 posts in this topic

Banksville req'd for 1 engine, Rescue to cover station 8 at 1630hrs. Anyone got info on the job??

My friend who works SEMS/NEMS, known on this board as "emt_guy"... was on I-95 btwn

Exit 4 and 5, reported that fire was blowing out the window of a condo complex IAO. No further ATT

www.scanstamford.com

Date: 12/15/03

Times: TOW 1645

Frequency: 154.175 (And trunked?)

Units Operating: Greenwich,Stamford

Description Of Incident: Fire in 1 bldng of a condo complex, extending to a second, reported to be having water supply issues

Writer: x635 (with assistance from emt_guy)

yea, I was wondering the same thing. They said requested for station 8. Now im guessing station 8 In Greenwich because I heard the engine and the rescue going 10-17.

Station 8 is Greenwich FD's newest station, located on North Street adjacent to the Merrit Pkwy, in the "sticks" of Greenwich. . Banksville FD is considered Greenwich FD Station 7, since half of Banksville lies within Greenwich. They identify as 7-series units on GFD freqeuncies when operating as Greenwich units.

The "River Landing" condo complex in Cos Cob section. Check out www.news12.com click News 12 Conn.

This is also the reason that most of the Westchester designations are "7". IE: Tanker 7, Rescue 7 & and Ladder 77 (an old Glenville ladder truck) aka GFD Station 4.