Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uvfd67

Union Vale Fire District new 67-71

12 posts in this topic

Here are some photos of our new PL Custom Ford F-450 Type 1 ambulance. Delivered and placed in service on 9/26/08.

post-3472-1222794586.jpg

post-3472-1222794608.jpg

post-3472-1222794646.jpg

post-3472-1222794657.jpg

post-3472-1222794674.jpg

post-3472-1222794689.jpg

post-3472-1222794705.jpg

post-3472-1222794714.jpg

Sharp looking ambulance! Best of luck with it!

BTW, what is it replacing? Also, is it 4x4?

Looks good. My dept also bought PL Customs but got away from the F series chassis. Good choice on the switches on the console, I don't like the buttons we got at all.

Sharp looking ambulance! Best of luck with it!

BTW, what is it replacing? Also, is it 4x4?

This replaces a 1997 Ford F-350 / National and is quartered at Station 1 in Verbank.

Its not a 4x4. It has On Spot chains like the old one.

Now, that's a handsome ambulance! Good luck with it! May it give you many years of good service!!!!!

I think the photo should have been taken of Rich's left much better side. Best of luck with the new bus. I was a member when the old 67-71 was new.

Looks good. My dept also bought PL Customs but got away from the F series chassis. Good choice on the switches on the console, I don't like the buttons we got at all.

How would you know John? You are never on the Ambulance anyway! Everything is ALS right?......... lol

Edited by x134

How would you know John? You are never on the Ambulance anyway! Everything is ALS right?......... lol

HAHA, I wish that were true, instead I'm the #2 volunteer EMT in the district....Just behind Schloss. Which speaks volumes abotu my social life. And don't forget BLS before ALS....speaking of which when is your medic class over?

HAHA, I wish that were true, instead I'm the #2 volunteer EMT in the district....Just behind Schloss. Which speaks volumes abotu my social life. And don't forget BLS before ALS....speaking of which when is your medic class over?

Just as soon as yours................