Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mstrang1

Food in Mohegan

20 posts in this topic

I recently moved to Mohegan Lake and need to ask some of the "locals" what the popular deli is. As for pizza, I am right up the block from La Viletta, which satisfies my cravings.

For pizza nothing beats Napoli's on Route 6 a few doors west of the Mohegan Diner. Deli? Hmm...thats tough since I really don't go to delis up here often (cause I'm home and make my own stuff).

Tuscan Market on Rt 202 has quality foods... a little expensive, but good!

Firehouse Grill in Peekskill - Try the Haz-Mat wings if you like REALLY hot food. :flamed:

YYummmmm!!!! Napoli's Pizza the best in Mohegan Lake. A & S Deli Jefferson Valley. Brodie's Pub Rt 6 good burgers.

We are getting another dunkin donuts, Outback Stakehouse,Nathans and Kenny Rogers soon

In the mean time for bagels JV Hot Bagels 2, Lunch..just dont eat...Dinner, Brodies, Charlie Browns...

Honestly though...learn to cook

We are getting another dunkin donuts, Outback Stakehouse,Nathans and Kenny Rogers soon

In the mean time  for bagels JV Hot Bagels 2, Lunch..just dont eat...Dinner, Brodies, Charlie Browns...

Honestly though...learn to cook

Where are the new places going to be?

Outback is great addition to Mohegan and will do quite well....Charlie Browns Steakhouse on Route 6 in the CVS plaza is pretty good

I am a very good cook! I thoroughly enjoy cooking all the time, and baking too. Sometimes you just want a sandwich though, ya know?!

[Expletives Deleted].....When are we going to get a Boston Market??? I think we should pool some resources and open one

You know what they need to open in Mt Kisco and Mohegan......a Quizno's! That would do so well!

MStrang, maybe you should open a "Firehouse Subs" franchise?

And I can validate MStrang1 can cook. I didn't say he could do it succesfully, but he can,lol!

Outback Steakhouse is reportedly going in where the 7 Stars Restaurant is on Rt 132 right off of Rt 6 and Nathan's and Kenny Rogers is going in the Cortlandt Town Center next to the post office.

I'm a huge fan of King China Buffet on rt 6....

What we really need in the mohegan area for food is a White Castle and a BOSTON market

What we really need in the mohegan area for food is a White Castle

That would be the death of you. Forget about passing any agilities, you'd be too busy getting a cath.

Ha! Now I can brag about the South a little bit...Yup, we gotta big ol' greasy ghetto White Castle on S. Broadway in Yonkers. Last time I ate there was over the summer...I try to make it a every 6 month thing or else i'll be dropping on a heart attack at age 16. For all you people in the North, If your in the area, go for it...Just make sure your car is bullet proof and make sure your bullet proof LOL.

Ha! Now I can brag about the South a little bit...Yup, we gotta big ol' greasy ghetto White Castle on S. Broadway in Yonkers.

Do those greaseburgers come with non-skid buns?????

I'm told that their are cases of white castle at 60 CONTROL.

I've been told, that is what makes their gut's grow.

The food is cheap it's the new gear that's expensive.

White Castle is nasty...leave that crap in the ghetto lol! All they are are belly bombers lol.

This is the 1st i'm hearing of a Kenny Rogers opening in the Town Center, but i did finally hear about the Nathans lol. Man, Mohegan is becomming a food paradise!

Excuse me for asking, but what the hell is Kenny Rogers (besides a crappy singer/actor)? Is it a chicken place?

Any word on the Outback? I too had heard they were gonna put one in the old 7-Star Diner. That would be an awesome addition to that area! The Aussie cheese fries are amazing!

I had also heard awhile back that there was talk of a TGI Fridays going in the Beach shopping center on the Peekskill/Mohegan border. With the incredible business that Applebees (Cortlandt Town Center) & Chilis (Somers Commons) does, an Outback and/or Fridays would do excellent anywhere in this area.

As far as Delis in the Mohegan area, i'm with CG206 on the Tuscon Market (Rt. 202). Their food is excellent & always fresh. They might be a bit pricey, but well worth it IMO.

As EMSwhitecloud stated, JV Hot Bagels is an awesome breakfast stop for kick-a$$ bagels. I believe there are 2 locations, one on Lee Blvd. & the other (JV Hot Bagels 2) is on Rt. 132.

Out of all the food places mentioned, x635 hit it on the head with Quiznos!!! Man do i love that place! I truly wish they'd start opening some Quiznos in this area, instead of Subway's. The only Quiznos i know of is in the Westchester (food court) in White Plains. Whenever i am down there, i always have to go and get the italian sandwich mmm. There is a Quiznos not far from my Girlfriends apartment in New Brunswick, NJ, and since i have found it, i have been addicted lol!

Tuscan Market on Rt 202 has quality foods... a little expensive, but good!

Just an FYI for anyone planning to take a trip there. Don't. The closed. Anyone wanna buy a market?