Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageVigiles

SPY SHOTS: New Fairfield Vol. Fire Dept. Car 1

9 posts in this topic

Production shots of the soon-to-be New Fairfield Fire Car 1 are up on the NFVFD website. 2008 Ford Expedition, will be "sisters" with a new NF Police Expedition (town got a deal for buying both trucks together.)

NFVFD

Edited by DOC22
Made Link Hot

I will take a guess and say Specialty Warning in Danbury--looks like their shop--But--that is just a guess.

Yes, we reqested the town have the vehicles outfitted at Specialty Warning due to their high quality and because they a local business. Its nice that if anything ever goes wrong with it (which is unlikely, everything we've gotten from Specialty has worked wonders) its literally a 10 minute drive to their shop.

I don't know the date, as I am at school, not in town, but it appears it will be soon. 2 engines and a tanker to be delivered within the next year as well.

very nice setup nice to see departments using fords over chevys

The chiefs car could be done tomorrow if not saturday latest being monday i believe. Alot of time went into planning this car by a select few people and I think what they ended up with is a great setup. Out of the two engines and tanker . Company A firehouse in the center of town is have engine built by pierce along with a 3000 gal tanker on an international chassie. Squantz fire company is haveing an engine built by gowens and knight. i believe there are due some time in feb if im not mistaken.