Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ndemarse

Brotherhood Instructors, LLC

7 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

This thread will be used to keep everyone up to date on any upcoming class announcements, and keep interested parties updated on new posts to our "Online Drills" area of our website. If you are interested, subscribe to this thread and I will post a reply here whenever a new drill is posted on our site. I will not start a new discussion, so it does not clog up this forum. Feel free to ask us any questions regarding our website or company by either posting your question here or drop us an email at brotherhoodinstructors@gmail.com.

Our company homepage is: http://brotherhoodinstructors.com. There you can find information on our instructors and classes available. Stay tuned to our "Training Classes" page as it is being re-designed. Perhaps our best section is our "Online Drills" area. That is available either off of the homepage or directly at the link below. I encourage everyone to take the time to give it a look and leave us a comment on our site if you have any thoughts on the various operations and/or drills.

Our only requirement is that your user name and/or nickname be your real first and last name. Our site is strictly moderated and we will not allow unsigned posts, bashing or derogatory comments. This is to keep an open, interactive discussion for all ranks and experience levels. The direct link to the "Online Drills" area is: http://brotherhoodinstructors.com/wordpress. We already have several drills/discussions posted.

Our latest drill, is entitled "Through-the-Lock Forcible Entry: Storefront Doors". The drill was written and compiled by Wichita, KS firefighter, (and FOOLS of Oz member) Chad Cox. In his article Chad uses photos and videos to drive home the basic techniques of through-the-lock forcible entry. Feel free to check out the drill and leave comments, questions or tips if you would like. Chad is a great instructor and we hope to see a lot more from him on our site.

Thank you for your time, Stay safe!

Nate DeMarse

Co-Owner, Brotherhood Instructors, LLC.

http://brotherhoodinstructors.com

brotherhoodinstructors@gmail.com

Nate

Great site and great idea to get this off the ground good luck and keep up the great work.

I will the site on to some chiefs that I know.

Chris

Nate thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry it took so long to share the site, it's been a little busy on this end with a wedding and a move. Hope everyone is doing well.

Stay safe,

Nate

Youre not from the Bronx any more cupcake!

Youre not from the Bronx any more cupcake!

Ah, you are right! I just changed my profile :-)

Nice site will check back often here and forward to others I know