Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texastom791

Man Turns Firetruck into Pizzatruck

9 posts in this topic

Now that would be a sight to see after putting out a rip roaring blaze. Nice little recuperation and canteen unit.

That actually is really cool. I like the taps. He said that he could cook half a dozen pizzas every ten minutes, which is crazy.

Great find, Tom!!!!! That really is a great way to "recycle the old pumper!!!

that would be cool to see that responding to 2nd alarm for rehab for food dont think the beer thaps would make good rehab haha

This truck was in service as Engine G-42 of the Noank Fire Company in Groton, CT. It was replaced this summer with a new Pierce Arrow XT and had been for sale for sale. The guy had a great idea and bought the truck. The pizza is good too though I haven't tried the "beer" yet!

www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/6364/

-and-

noankfire.blogspot.com/

What A shame more trucks don't find creative new homes after their long and dedicated lives doing the deed. Nothing I hate more than to see a great servant of the community rotting in a junk yard somewhere.

An old ALF run by Newton NJ, was converted into a dentist mobile. Some of the additions the dentist added were embarrassing for the truck, however I was glad to see it go to a home where it will get taken good care of.