Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest lad56der

HFD wetdown for L-56 and U-41

9 posts in this topic

On Sunday November 23,2008 stating at 2 pm the Hawthorne Fire Company will be holding a wet down for the new apparatus that we have received. Ladder 56 is a 2008 KME 75' stick and Utility 41 is a 2007 American LaFrance Utility.

All are welcome to come and check out the new truck and utility.

25 Home St. Hawthorne NY 10532

l56.jpg

PleasntvilleFDParade038.jpg

Congrats on the new rigs. They both look great. Wish I could get up to see them but I don't get weekends off.

On Sunday November 23,2008 stating at 2 pm the Hawthorne Fire Company will be holding a wet down for the new apparatus that we have received. Ladder 56 is a 2008 KME 75' stick and Utility 41 is a 2007 American LaFrance Utility.

All are welcome to come and check out the new truck and utility.

25 Home St. Hawthorne NY 10532

The ladder is sharp, beautiful rig Good luck with it!

Any shirts being sold at the wetdown?? ASI ? :lol:

I think the picture of the Utility may be one of my pics that I took at the Pleasntville Parade

Congrats on the new rigs. They both look great. Wish I could get up to see them but I don't get weekends off.

Same here. I might go check that out, if only I didn't have to work on Sundays. :(

Best of luck with the new additions, and hope you get a great turnout for your event.

Bump!

Wetdown is today at 2pm at Hawthorne FD everyone is welcome!

Any shirts being sold at the wetdown?? ASI ? :lol:

Yes there will be T-shirts and long sleeve shirts for sale I just don't know how much they are off the top of my head.

Edited by DaRock98

Congrats Hawthorne Fire! What a great wetdown. You have a wonderful fleet with two great additions. Good luck with your new rigs! Great save at the fire the other night too!