Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-commish

Croton HS Clinches NYS HS Football Championship!

7 posts in this topic

Allthough they knocked us (Westlake HS) out in the 2nd round of finals I want to congratulate Croton High School for clinching the championship today in Kingston. They played hard and earned it. Now they go to Syracuse for the state champs. Good luck!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

Croton-Harmon High School #76 Class of 1996

Yeah, I spent more time on the bench but whatever... LOL

Edited by Remember585

Congrats Tigers, It great to see these Kids working so hard. Close enough to this topic Last Week Hendrick Hudson High School Sailors Won the State Finals 3 years in a row for Volleyball.

Just out of curiosity, where did Carmel end up this year?? My brothers played back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Rye and Croton will both be representing Westchester next weekend at the carrier dome. GO GARNETS.

Edited by rfdu39

Just out of curiosity, where did Carmel end up this year?? My brothers played back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Carmel beat JJ East Fishkill in the first round of playoffs and then I believe they lost

Congrats to the Croton Kids!!! North Salem Boys Varsity Soccer Team made it to oneonta last weekend won Saturday, but lost the last game Sunday, so they wound up second in the State. Not too shabby. We met them as they came off exit 8 and made lots of noise all the way to yhe school.