Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AS702

Wallington, NJ Annual Holiday Parade

8 posts in this topic

Tonight, Saturday, November 29, the Wallington, NJ Fire Department will be hosting their annual holiday parade.. The parade starts at 6 PM with trophies and celebration to follow..

I just heard an Orange County unit signing out of service to go to the parade

From the parade rules:

"Absolutely No Santa or Santa costumes will be allowed on any vehicle or float or your entry will be disqualified."

Hmmmmm.....

They do this more for the kids.. So they dont think theres 100 Santas, just 1..

From the parade rules:

"Absolutely No Santa or Santa costumes will be allowed on any vehicle or float or your entry will be disqualified."

Hmmmmm.....

You mean there's just one Santa? How does he get to all those houses in one night?????

You mean there's just one Santa? How does he get to all those houses in one night?????

And, how does he squeeze his fat butt down all those skinny little chimneys?!?

(sorry.....had the pleasure of viewing "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" with my two little nephews the other night).

As for the parade....I finally got to see it, after a three year wait. Well worth the trip. Could have been just a little warmer, but I guess ya can't have everything. At least there was hot chocolate available afterward!

Edited by AndyC3J

some of the parade highlights from Wallington

Congrats goes out to Long Hill,Ct FD for taking 1st place best decorated pumper and 2nd place best decorated pumper "out of state" The rig could be viewed at 5:20 in part 1 of the videos