Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FDNYDCHI

VERDICTS For PO Russel Timoshenko Murder

10 posts in this topic

Hope the POS gets whats coming to him in the street. This just goes to show you how some people on the Jury are Idot's. Just my opinon

Rest in peace PO Timoshenko and god bless your family.

NY Post atricle from officer.com website:

In a shocking verdict last night, a Brooklyn jury let one of three suspects off the hook for the murder of rookie Police Officer Russel Timoshenko, convicting him only of weapons possession.

Scores of uniformed cops sat in stunned silence as the panel's foreman announced not-guilty verdicts for 35-year-old Robert Ellis on the charges of aggravated murder and attempted murder for the July 9, 2007, Crown Heights shooting that mortally wounded Timoshenko and injured his partner, Herman Yan.

FULL STORY: http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?...=1&id=44681

Well I hope the Rev Al is getting a rally together to support the murdered officer and his family. What a disgrace of a verdict

There is a bright side to this...He's still going away for a long time. Plus, the other two mutts he was with may not be so lucky.

As per the NY Daily News, Bostic found Guilty of all charges.

A Brooklyn jury found dexter bostic guilty of murdering PO Russel Timoshenko. They convicted him on all counts and he'll spend the rest of his life in prison with no possibility of parole.

A Brooklyn jury found dexter bostic guilty of murdering PO Russel Timoshenko. They convicted him on all counts and he'll spend the rest of his life in prison with no possibility of parole.

Good!!!!

They all should get the needle.

No, they should get the Glock.

No, they should get the Glock.

I Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!