Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firefighter36

Spy Shots- New Fairview (Dutchess) Car 1

8 posts in this topic

Here are a few photos of the New Chevy Tahoe Chief's Vehicle, delivered to us yesterday. The car will be going up to Elmira for lights and lettering shortly. Stay tuned for more photos as progress is made.

The current Chief's vehicle will become a staff vehicle, and the current staff vehicle (41-96), a crown victoria will be sold.

post-4145-1230033807.jpg

post-4145-1230033825.jpg

post-4145-1230033841.jpg

Very nice. I like the red over black. I believe Brewster has the same truck as their 11-1-1.

All the way to Elmira for lights and lettering, wow. Is that where you purchased the vehicle from and it's just making a guest appearance at the station?

Oh... and nice vehicle. I love the red over black too. Should be sharp in the end.

Edited by NWFDMedic

It came off of state bid from grant money. The dealer was actually in East Rochester, and it had to make a trip out here due to the laws associated with the purchasing, which I am not completely versed in.

I will take and post a detailed set of photos once the vehicle is completely outfitted.

some reason the black bumpers come on the chevy and gmc when you order that perticular color red. Pawlings GMC came the same way but we then sent it out to have it painted red.

I believe Somers car 2443 has the same paint scheme on a suburban also. Great looking vehicle and good luck with it.

It came off of state bid from grant money. The dealer was actually in East Rochester, and it had to make a trip out here due to the laws associated with the purchasing, which I am not completely versed in.

I will take and post a detailed set of photos once the vehicle is completely outfitted.

Got to love the State of New York. Going from point A to point B via point C. It's good to hear that you are getting some grant money up there though, since you have so much land that's tax exempt.