Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladder44

Top 10 this year?

12 posts in this topic

Will there be a top 10 events list this year for 2008?

Me to that question was asked in another thread and the answer was it's int the works or something along that line.

Sorry for the delay, got real busy at the real job. The Westchester line is done and is being written up, hopefully ready this weekend. The Dutchess list will follow.

T4

Sorry for the delay, got real busy at the real job. The Westchester line is done and is being written up, hopefully ready this weekend. The Dutchess list will follow.

T4

Thank you for your time and effort....it is appreciated....these lists are one of my favorite things about this site.

I am highly anticipating this list if you can not tell......

one of the more difficult events of 2008 was the double fatal fire in New Rochelle, killing a Rabbi and his wife in house fire caused by lightning

T4

Is a list for putnam and the other counties being created as well ?

Edited by texastom791

Just an update, I know the Westchester list will be coming soon. I got a "sneak peek", and as always, Truck4 has done yet another AWESOME job with this EMTBravo tradition. I know many of you will very pleased with it, as I really am excited to see it unveiled!

Just an update, I know the Westchester list will be coming soon. I got a "sneak peek", and as always, Truck4 has done yet another AWESOME job with this EMTBravo tradition. I know many of you will very pleased with it, as I really am excited to see it unveiled!

If we are going to do a Putnam top ten, I nominate the liquor store fire in Lake Carmel for a spot in that ranking.

Hey did I miss this somewhere or is it not out?

Due to unforeseen circumstances on both my and Seth's ends the Top 10's were unfortunately delayed.

The Westchester list is now posted and will be followed tomorrow by Putnam with Dutchess soon after.

MM