Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reliance

Campbell Supply Dealer/Manufacturer changes?

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone on here know what is happening in New Jersey, Pennsylvania & New York for Crimson

It seems that Campbell Supply has taken over part of Hendrickson Fire Apparatus in New York, Kaza Supply in Pennsylvania and maybe PL Custom in New Jersey as New Jersey Emergency Vehicles website is down and no longer available.

It also seems to be that they are taking over some of Seagrave's territory in New Jersey.

It seems that Campbell Supply has taken over part of Hendrickson Fire Apparatus in New York, Kaza Supply in Pennsylvania and maybe PL Custom in New Jersey as New Jersey Emergency Vehicles website is down and no longer available.

Pl's website still up, at least for the rescues!!!!!

http://www.plcustom.com/RescueHome.asp

I see a Seagrave logo on Campbell's website, but as of last night, they were not mentioned by name. It does say they're the Crimson dealer for upstate areas now, and Wheeled Coach has been added within the past few months as well.

Somebody on another board said that their lot was full of FDNY Seagraves during a visit last fall. Wonder what happened with Seagrave Sales & Service? Maybe just overburdened and outsourcing some of it?

How long has Campbell had a Pennsylvania location? Maybe I just missed it in the past, or wasn't paying attention? I know they just closed their Long Island facility, but downsizing right before adding all these extra lines doesn't make sense.

Oh well.....hopefully things work out for them.