Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AFS1970

Emergency Season Five DVD

11 posts in this topic

It's out early this year. I had thought I had to wait until February for my Buff Fix, but I was able to get my copy today.

The bonus feature, is a cross over episode with Adam 12, which is funny because in an earlier episode, I remember Jonny trying to watch an episode of Adam 12.

It's out early this year. I had thought I had to wait until February for my Buff Fix, but I was able to get my copy today.

The bonus feature, is a cross over episode with Adam 12, which is funny because in an earlier episode, I remember Jonny trying to watch an episode of Adam 12.

I have only been able to find season 1. Where are you finding them?

How many seasons are there I have one and two but I haven't been able to find three yet.

5 out of the 7 seasons have been released as of rnow. Try amazon.com to purchase them...

Best bet is Amazon, I hit Best Buy in Cortlandt Town Center last night, and none of the stores in the area had it. Wal Mart was no good either, so I hit Amazon.

Best place to find all the seasons of Emergency is Overstocked.com and I find its cheaper than Amazon thats where I got all my seasons at I pre ordered season 5 it should be arriving anyday now.

I have bought them all at retail stores, mostly FYE (which I think was Sam Goody when the early seasons came out). This one came from Borders Books. There are very few copies of the older seasons out, but you can usually find one or two of the more recent ones, like 4 or 3.

I've gotten all my seasons at Best Buy or FYE. They have them most of the time, just not all the seasons at any one time. I would imagine they would get some more copies of the older seasons for the release of season 5.

What about Third Watch season 2?

No word on this yet as far as I know.

I am waiting for this one as well.

What about Third Watch season 2?

That was a good show I was actually watching that this morning.