Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Take Bacon. Add Sausage. Blog.

8 posts in this topic

I saw this article yesterday.....

All I can say is A) I want to try it B) After I do I am going to the doctor C) Then I am a triple by-pass D) It will be very tasty.

What do you say to serving one of these at the EMTBravo Christmas Party? LOL Just Kidding, my heart could not take it.

I can feel my arteries hardening as I read about this :)

My friend who is a prepared foods manager at a high-end grocery store is making one of these on Saturday. I will not say what store, so that he isn't over-run by hungry firefighters/medics/officers!

While we are on the topic of gluttony, I made "Luther Burgers" last Friday night.

In case you don't know... A Luther Burger is a hamburger or cheeseburger, with bacon, with a sliced Krispy Kreme glazed donut in place of a bun.

Goes great with a Lipitor, straight up.

Goes great with a Lipitor, straight up.

Now THAT is funny :lol:

I think I might have to go out to the grocery store and get some bacon and sausage and try that...

While we are on the topic of gluttony, I made "Luther Burgers" last Friday night.

I've heard of those before......how do they actually taste? It sounds like a gross combination, but it must be good.

Attention Moderators... PLEASE block this thread from any of my fellow VA Employees... I could think of a few who might make this for dinner one night!

I've heard of those before......how do they actually taste? It sounds like a gross combination, but it must be good.

It was an explosion of flavor that confused the taste buds. Note: This was after a few frosty adult beverages.

...basically an interesting novelty, but not something I would eat more than once every... year? if ever again.