Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texastom791

Carmel's New 31-7-1

39 posts in this topic

Today around 11:15 we took delivery of a 2008 Ford E-450 type III ambulance from Pl Custom

View of the outside

post-6811-1233253329.jpg

post-6811-1233253604.jpg

post-6811-1233253652.jpg

post-6811-1233253675.jpg

post-6811-1233253906.jpg

post-6811-1233253961.jpg

post-6811-1233254010.jpg

Nice looking rig.

Any pics of the inside?

yeah I got a couple I'm posting some more now.

Congrats, I got to take a look at it while it was still in NJ. Good luck with it. MK will be taking delivery tomorrow of their new Ambulance.

Another quality rig from PL Custom, very nice setup and thanks for sharing.

Really laid out nice! Question about the Pioneer Radio, does it also have the GPS service in it?

Good Luck!

Looks nice, good luck and nice pics Tom

Congrats, I got to take a look at it while it was still in NJ. Good luck with it. MK will be taking delivery tomorrow of their new Ambulance.

Sorry to get off topic, but was yours at Li expo

Really laid out nice! Question about the Pioneer Radio, does it also have the GPS service in it?

Good Luck!

Yes it does have gps.

Looks GREAT! Thanks for the detail shots as well.

Also, is this a new color scheme for Carmel VAC?

Looks GREAT! Thanks for the detail shots as well.

Also, is this a new color scheme for Carmel VAC?

No the last one we got was blue as well .

I'd love to see more photos once you guys load it up with everything. Why does every vac go with the CPR seat? In my short time doing volley EMS one person would consistently sit there and no one could do CPR while sitting.

I'd love to see more photos once you guys load it up with everything. Why does every vac go with the CPR seat? In my short time doing volley EMS one person would consistently sit there and no one could do CPR while sitting.

Yeah I'll see if I can do that once we put all our supplies on it.

Nice looking rig! Good luck with it! Great shots, Tom! I, too look forward to seeing it once it's set up and in service.

MK's Ambulance was shown in the LI show. Sorry to go off topic Carmel. How long till you guy's put this rig in service. also what happening with the Medtec, heard its had some large scale issues??

Very nice looking rig. It's not loaded with bells and whistles and has simple switches, something you will appreciate when things go bad or blow out. I've noticed the more sophisticated stuff you get, the more expensive it is to replace.

As for the CPR seat, I've never found it helpful at all during CPR except that one person can be on the other side and out of the way. I'd love to see them move the seat toward the back just a tad more because it's really tough to start an IV on the right side while sitting in that seat... but every manufacturer puts them in the same spot.

Yes it does have gps.

Smart move, two piece of equipment into one!

MK's Ambulance was shown in the LI show. Sorry to go off topic Carmel. How long till you guy's put this rig in service. also what happening with the Medtec, heard its had some large scale issues??

The issues on the medtec will be adressed once the new rig is in service for a bit when the rig will go in service I don't know but we are having a work detail this sunday to stock the new rig so I'm guessing it will go into service shortly after that.

Nice rig, cool pics and cant wait till i turn 16 to ride :D

Edited by explorermike

Nice photos my Son you are becoming a real little buff.

DAD B)

Nice photos my Son you are becoming a real little buff.

DAD B)

Now Mr. Keck there is nothing wrong with that.

Jim B)

I dont know if this will get answered but what does this rig replace if anything? Thank you for your time.

I dont know if this will get answered but what does this rig replace if anything? Thank you for your time.

It replaced a mid 1990's Ford/Braun