Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

KED281.com

12 posts in this topic

dont know if this site was already mentioned but was on line a few days ago and come across this site. i guess it took the place of the old scan 60 website.

www.ked281.com

dont know if this site was already mentioned but was on line a few days ago and come across this site. i guess it took the place of the old scan 60 website.

www.ked281.com

Funny, a friend just gave me that site yesterday!

Tom started this site up a few months back when Scan60 was still up and running. I don't know if there was a co-op thing going or not.

Scan60 is still there. The alst time I was on it there was a problem with the Northern Westchester feed but it's still up & runnning. It looks like KED281.com has about a 1.5-2.0 minute delay. Scan 60 is quicker

I want a ked281 or our own for Dutchess County!

Go to www. proscan.org and download and install the free client......... Then select DutchessCntyFireScanner (or any of the many other feeds.......) Much better than other methods IMO except for the bandwidth issues if numerous clients are listening...........

Edited by Photounit

I want a ked281 or our own for Dutchess County!

That would be KED348 (Dutchess Co. 911 FCC ID)

KED348

I would thereby assume that the KED### setup is the FCC ID for Public Safety dispatch departments.

KED348

I would thereby assume that the KED### setup is the FCC ID for Public Safety dispatch departments.

Thank you for giving me that, I meant a KED281 for DC as in the website. I know we are 348 from EMS runs, thanks again though!

Go to www. proscan.org and download and install the free client......... Then select DutchessCntyFireScanner (or any of the many other feeds.......) Much better than other methods IMO except for the bandwidth issues if numerous clients are listening...........

Thank you PhotoUnit!

KED348

I believe it is just a coincidence that Putnam (KED-862), Westchester (KED-281), and Dutchess (KED348) got KED as a call sign. Rockland is KEE-398as imortalized by one of their former dispatchers K double E-398, Fourrrrrrrrrrrrrr five

He is still there. A supervisor now.