Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stewie

Mt. Vernon PD Exam

7 posts in this topic

Did anybody get their results from the Mt. Vernon PD exam yet...I got mine today...Was wondering if a 90 was any good?

Did anybody get their results from the Mt. Vernon PD exam yet...I got mine today...Was wondering if a 90 was any good?

For Mt. Vernon it's probably very good. With their turn over they must go through the list pretty fast.

Unfortunately with the economy and nobody hiring much right now, it may take a while to get called.

Good luck!

I took the westchester test the same day as the Mt. Vernon test are all the scores coming out at the same time?

I took the westchester test the same day as the Mt. Vernon test are all the scores coming out at the same time?

i cross-filed for rockland, westchester, and sullivan. i heard back from sullivan already but since so many people took rockland/westchester i heard either this month or early june.

Don't hold your breath on Westchester. It took a very long time for the last one to come out. Also, I know of at least one person (my girlfriend) who hasn't taken it yet, but gets a special test date because she's active duty in the Army. Don't fear though, she's back at the end of this month, and has to notify the county within 2 weeks, so if she's the reason it's taking so long, it shouldn't be much longer!

Edited by x648eng119

Stewie,

If you live in MV you stand a chance....if not it could be a wait.

Was it the same test? If so, then you know your score, just not your rank? Do you live in a town that has a residency requirement?