Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
batt2

EMD Online Course

4 posts in this topic

Emergency Medical Dispatch .....

Now Available Online

"The APCO Institute is excited to finally be able to offer EMD online by utilizing more of today's technology. Launching EMD online is another effort to assist our members and agencies by offering affordable training during these tough financial times," said APCO Institute EMD Program Manager Pam Kaufman.

The six-week course provides the student with the knowledge and foundation to answer calls for emergency medical service and properly prioritize the response. The course also provides the student with the knowledge needed to convey proper pre-arrival instructions to the caller when needed.

The APCO Institute Emergency Medical Dispatcher course is based on the NHTSA National Standard Curriculum for Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD). Completion of the course means that the student has met all of the requirements of the National Standard Curriculum - an important point for states that require compliance with the national curriculum.

Class Start Dates

February 18

Class #26718

March 18

Class #26720

May 13

Class #26382

Tuition $429

Register for this course and all our other courses at:

course Selection and Registration

APCO Members receive a $20 discount on all courses!

For Membership information go to: www.apcointl.org/new/membership/

APCO Institute, Inc.

351 N. Williamson Blvd.

Daytona Beach, FL 32114-1112

888-272-6911 or 386-322-2500

FAX: 386-322-9766

I am soory, but I believe there is no way for someone to properly learn how to EMD by taking a course online.

I am soory, but I believe there is no way for someone to properly learn how to EMD by taking a course online.

I am for it 100 percent!