Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x648eng119

Transcare "Twins" at WPH

17 posts in this topic

A rare event occurred this afternoon in the City of White Plains. New Rochelle's 30A1, and White Plains Ambulance 1 were side by side at the White Plains Hospital ER bay. The 2 rigs are pretty much identical except for lettering, and the New Rochelle rig is a year older. (Oh yeah, and the New Rochelle rig was cleaner because I just finished washing it before this call came in! :P )

post-721-1235080886.jpg

post-721-1235080911.jpg

post-721-1235080929.jpg

Edited by x648eng119

I'm a big fan of the design, and I especially like seeing it on all the Dutchess county rigs now.

I'm a big fan of the design, and I especially like seeing it on all the Dutchess county rigs now.

yeah the Town Of Wappingers rigs lettering are identical, only Medic 2 is different from Medic 1 with the chasis, but the lettering and color scheme of Wapp is almost the same as the ones in Beekman, Pawling, Union Vale. The new contracts sport the new TC colors, and the red stars of life in the back window.

Nice Pics thanks for sharing them

new rochelle Ambulance look better :D

They do have nice vehicles and there in a lot of town/citys

V.A. Hudson Valley Fire Department - "Protecting Those Who Served"

Croton Fire Department - Engine 119

Mamaroneck EMS

What happened I thought you were a member of CROTON EMS as well?????

Hmmmmm.........

yeah the Town Of Wappingers rigs lettering are identical, only Medic 2 is different from Medic 1 with the chasis, but the lettering and color scheme of Wapp is almost the same as the ones in Beekman, Pawling, Union Vale. The new contracts sport the new TC colors, and the red stars of life in the back window.

i was told that the town of wapp amb. may also change the scheme alittle with new striping

new rochelle Ambulance look better :D

Not with that banged up bumper push guard :o LOL

NICE SHOTS, Art!

Excuse my ignorance, but is that the NEW ER bay at WPHC???

Yes and no. It's the same old entrance, reopened with a slightly new configuration. Once you walk in the second set of doors, same old ER. (For now anyways)

Not with that banged up bumper push guard :o LOL

BATTLESCARS! Lol

Yes and no. It's the same old entrance, reopened with a slightly new configuration. Once you walk in the second set of doors, same old ER. (For now anyways)

Is there going to be a new entrance?

Is there going to be a new entrance?

I'm not sure. Supposedly with the plans to expand the ER, it's going to triple in size. I don't know where they are doing it, because as I'm sure you remember, there isn't a hell of a lot of room in that area.

If I remember correctly, White Plains ER is going vertical. Fast track upstairs and the ER is expanding into the fast track area.