Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Got Screwed on a Trade - Advice?

12 posts in this topic

Ok, I know this happened on another forum I am a member of, but it is still a relatively "local" individual.

I arranged a trade with this individual, and sent (2) LED warning lights to him, and his arrangement was to send me a Leather N5A New Yorker. That was a month ago. I have since gotten the runaround from him. He lives in Morristown NJ, and claims to be a member of the Ambulance Squad there too, the reason I bring this to your attention here, is the locale, which some people from here might be from. If anyone knows anyone in this region, or has any advice, please let me know!!

-xfirefighter484x

Ok, I know this happened on another forum I am a member of, but it is still a relatively "local" individual.

I arranged a trade with this individual, and sent (2) LED warning lights to him, and his arrangement was to send me a Leather N5A New Yorker. That was a month ago. I have since gotten the runaround from him. He lives in Morristown NJ, and claims to be a member of the Ambulance Squad there too, the reason I bring this to your attention here, is the locale, which some people from here might be from. If anyone knows anyone in this region, or has any advice, please let me know!!

-xfirefighter484x

Try this: Some people may deserve this treatment. ;)

Hope it works out for you bro...but 7586 has some good pointers I suppose. I don't trade...even with the Shashoni blood in me. You pay me da cash...use gets da merchandise....stick to ebay for now on!

I would start by going to the Morristown PD

Explain the situation, if you ID yourself as a Firefighter maybe a

Police Officer will go knock on the door with you.

Oh wait, that is too far for you to drive! lol

Just kidding bro!

GOOD LUCK

that bites.... i would do what 7586 said and call every day 2x a day and annoy the hell outta him... u could always pull an O.J. :P

that bites.... i would do what 7586 said and call every day 2x a day and annoy the hell outta him... u could always pull an O.J. :P

just dont leave a glove behind :o

Call Judge Judy or The People's Court

Don't forget Judge Jeanine B)

Well, apparently after threatening legal action, and the Admins stepping in threatening to lock and suspend his account, he shipped back my lights, (i am awaiting their arrival).

So, now that I am out of a leather helmet, anyone wanna sell one?? Lol!!

Or this treatment... this is what I did to the last joker who tried to rip me off:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.scub...cdfa9dc93?hl=en

Fair warning: never piss off a hacker!

Well played!!

Well, for anyone inquiring, I can post this kids information now.

Josh Wolfson

(address withheld)

Morristown NJ 07960

email:

expwolfson@hotmail.com

Jwolfson43@gmail.com

http://www.morristownambulance.org/members/regmembers.htm