Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best of luck! UVFD Firefighter Kevin Eells

38 posts in this topic

Kevin,

Good Luck and best wishes......Please stay safe, and goin to send you at least 2 trunk monkeys to help you out in case you get into some trouble.

:D

Kevin stay safe and return home safely and THANK YOU!

Kevin, thank you for your service to our Country (and your community as a UVFD FF). Best wishes to you for a safe deployment and quick return home! I give you and all our armed forces members all the credit in the world, as you are ALL true American Heroes!

Stay safe and know that your will be in the thoughts and prayers of many of us back home!

On behalf of everyone from JHK good luck and stay safe

Just a Little update for you all, my team and I are currently staged at a "safe" base for about two days while we wait for a ride to get "in country". We got yanked around a few times before we were able to actually get to this base, and wondered if we were ever going to get here. I said goodbye to my parents a good 6 times, and then got back on the phone and said "Just kidding" we leave tomorrow, only to call back an hour later and say "we are going again" etc etc... oh, and PCFD, My address is as follows

Kevin Eells

455th ESFS

APO AE 09354