Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FireEMT303

Transcare's New Look for Transport Division

15 posts in this topic

I don't know if these have been posted yet but here are some pics of the new color scheme Transcare is starting to use...

post-17411-1235953506.jpg

post-17411-1235953599.jpg

post-17411-1235953659.jpg

Looking Sharp! I like the new look for the Transport buses.

I also like the look of the new 911 ambulances

post-17134-1235958087.jpg

It's surprising that they wouldn't use safety markings if they were coming up with a new design....

It's surprising that they wouldn't use safety markings if they were coming up with a new design....

Interesting...look at how many people posted about how they did not like the safety marking on the new rockland medic units and how they love the black on new fire trucks.

Lets paint them all urban camo so no one will see us comming...or parked

Who needs to worry about someone stealing your ambulance or chiefs vehicle when they can't see them!

seriously though, I like the new scheme, very clean looking. I too am surprised they didn't do anything with chevrons or safety markings.

Edited by Slayer61

it does look varry snazzy but like some one else said yah think there would be some reflecters on the bad boy

I don't know if these have been posted yet but here are some pics of the new color scheme Transcare is starting to use...

I don't think that's a new bus, I think it's one that came up from Brooklyn. If you look at the numbers it gives away how old the bus is. Unless the numbering has changed in the past couple of months. 289 is a 2002. Just like the number for the NR3 is 270 (One of the old NR buses before the new mods came in) and the other buses are 505 and 515 I believe. It looks brand new but it may be a refurbished 2002 bus which is why it still has it's shine....and again I think it came up from brooklyn...they have some different color schemes there.

There's one of those transport trucks floating around in dutchess with the same paint scheme too

I don't think that its new. It doesn't have the new grille.

Interesting...look at how many people posted about how they did not like the safety marking on the new rockland medic units and how they love the black on new fire trucks.

Lets paint them all urban camo so no one will see us comming...or parked

Or you can paint them the OLM color and at night they just blend in and disappear...

The reflective looking one I think is a back up truck. I heard they were changing all of there trucks over to the Pawling, Beekman, and Union Vale scheme. It looks good.... They are going to keep there Wappingers trucks the same color. (blue and yellow). There Putnam trucks look really sharp with the red and white.

Trancare dose jnow how to pick nice paint schemes and chevrons in the back would look nice and help

The reflective looking one I think is a back up truck. I heard they were changing all of there trucks over to the Pawling, Beekman, and Union Vale scheme. It looks good.... They are going to keep there Wappingers trucks the same color. (blue and yellow). There Putnam trucks look really sharp with the red and white.

Transcare's color schemes for the townships, and Putnam county are based on the towns colors/county colors (unless specified in the contract). At some point in time all of the Transcare HV transport fleet will look the same instead of one color here and another there.

Who needs to worry about someone stealing your ambulance or chiefs vehicle when they can't see them!

seriously though, I like the new scheme, very clean looking. I too am surprised they didn't do anything with chevrons or safety markings.

Transcare's only attempt at safety markings on these buses is having the red stripe towards the bottom be reflective...

Funny thing about the new color scheme.... if you see one of these buses in person, look closely, every green is a different color green, especially on the from hood...