Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
61MACKBR1

Law & Order SVU in YONKERS yesterday?

9 posts in this topic

Hearing that Law & Order SVU was filming in Yonkers yesterday, around Van Cortland Park, for an upcoming episode. Is this true and was anyone up there during the filming and did anyone from Yonkers get in any of the shots as an "Extra"? (With the word that Mariska Hagarity was having problems again with the problem with the collasped lung that she had from back in the fall, I would suspect that she was not at any of the filming yesterday, but I would suspect that Chris Merloni, ICE -T, Belzer, and maybe Capt. Cragen might have been in the filming).

Any and all information that anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

Hearing that Law & Order SVU was filming in Yonkers yesterday, around Van Cortland Park, for an upcoming episode. Is this true and was anyone up there during the filming and did anyone from Yonkers get in any of the shots as an "Extra"? (With the word that Mariska Hagarity was having problems again with the problem with the collasped lung that she had from back in the fall, I would suspect that she was not at any of the filming yesterday, but I would suspect that Chris Merloni, ICE -T, Belzer, and maybe Capt. Cragen might have been in the filming).

Any and all information that anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

Wouldn't be surprised, as they have filmed several scenes in Westchester and Yonkers previously.

Wouldn't be surprised, as they have filmed several scenes in Westchester and Yonkers previously.
Thanks for the link. This site is full of interesting information.

SVU films a good portion of their episodes in Westchester. Many jailhouse scenes are shot at Westchester County Jail. Many forensic scenes have been shot at the county's forensics labs.

Don't believed they filmed yet,they have the neighb shut down for local parking so they can get film crew(trailers) on location,they are set to film Mon thru Wed.Area pretty much set around St.Dennis Church (Radford/Lawrence/VCPA/Mclean).

Don't believed they filmed yet,they have the neighb shut down for local parking so they can get film crew(trailers) on location,they are set to film Mon thru Wed.Area pretty much set around St.Dennis Church (Radford/Lawrence/VCPA/Mclean).

They filmed all day yesterday and they will be filming again on Tuesday.

From watching news 12-Law and Order should be filming in MV!

No, Mt. Vernon keeps them in the stories.