Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FiftyOnePride

A suggestion - add a chat feature to EMTBravo

11 posts in this topic

Maybe I a missing the sub-forum. Maybe not.

But I think we need a chat room - whether on here or an IRC channel.

Does anyone else agree?

You know i was thinking the same thing. It got me thinking when this fire in putnum started. it would be much easier to go back and forth about a current incident

You know i was thinking the same thing. It got me thinking when this fire in putnum started. it would be much easier to go back and forth about a current incident

I was thinking this for a while - but the pawling incident got me thinking about it - because the site was particularly slow and I want updates besides what I already knew.

my thoughts to the t

Maybe I a missing the sub-forum. Maybe not.

But I think we need a chat room - whether on here or an IRC channel.

Does anyone else agree?

Hmmm, IRC channel or maybe even a Vent channel?

We had a chat built into the forums on a couple different occasions, but it never really picked up.

Hmmm, IRC channel or maybe even a Vent channel?

We had a chat built into the forums on a couple different occasions, but it never really picked up.

To be honest I thought maybe one would have been popular here. I suppose I am wrong.

It's all good either way.

We had a chat room. We tried several times to launch, relaunch, and promote it. Still, no one used it.

We had a chat room. We tried several times to launch, relaunch, and promote it. Still, no one used it.

That's unfortunate.

I also tried to help along with a few others to get the chat room going with scheduled times and to have focused discussions on certain issues but as seth and 484 pointed out it didn't really take off. I wouldn't mind trying to do a few more focuses chat get togethers.

I really would have liked to see more members take advantage of it. If we could afford it, we could have better Chat software that will allow for "guest speakers", and question and answer session, but that's out of our budget right now unless someone wishes to sponsor something.