Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

FOX News - US Dollar Crash Recession

6 posts in this topic

oh cmon, ofcourse "fixed noise" oops i mean fox news, is going to scare and present a doomsday scernerio. They want to make it seem like the current administration is bad because its not republican. You cant listen to them, they are like little kids that want to seem like the good ole boys but cant. fox news is a joke, i dont even watch them. and glen back (the guy reporting) should go cry again like he did last week. whatever, just my 2 cents....

As opposed to CBS/NBC/etc who reported so fairly during the Bush administration? All news is biased, Fox is just unpopular because its biased to the Conservative side, and its considered taboo to be Republican now.

oh cmon, ofcourse "fixed noise" oops i mean fox news, is going to scare and present a doomsday scernerio. They want to make it seem like the current administration is bad because its not republican. You cant listen to them, they are like little kids that want to seem like the good ole boys but cant. fox news is a joke, i dont even watch them. and glen back (the guy reporting) should go cry again like he did last week. whatever, just my 2 cents....

You're absolutely right...I should watch MSNBC or CNBC to get the rose colored glasses scenario that has gotten tons of people bad investment advice and so on. As far as making the administration look bad...I think the admin does enough on its own. But give me a break with your scenario or the good old boys. I'm sure you get the accurate story on CNN while sipping your herbal tea.

As far as Glenn Beck...I think he's a wierdo and is one of only about 2 people on fox I will not watch.

You're absolutely right...I should watch MSNBC or CNBC to get the rose colored glasses scenario that has gotten tons of people bad investment advice and so on. As far as making the administration look bad...I think the admin does enough on its own. But give me a break with your scenario or the good old boys. I'm sure you get the accurate story on CNN while sipping your herbal tea.

As far as Glenn Beck...I think he's a wierdo and is one of only about 2 people on fox I will not watch.

I concur that Beck is a weirdo; but then again so are most of the other so-called radio/television commentators. Most of them are nothing more then appologizists for whatever political pursuasion they come from.