Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

10-13 for Grady Studdard, CT Medic

11 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Grady Studdard who has worked EMS for many years here in CT was critically injured in a motorcycle accident in my city on Sunday. Norwalk EMS is holding a 10-13 for him on March 28-30 at O'Niels Pub and Restaurant 93 N. Main St Norwalk, CT if anyone can come and show their support for a brother, it would be deeply appreciated. You can call 203-838-0222 for the organizers and more info.

Joe

I might be there, his crash was right next to UNH, right?

Norwalk EMS is holding a 10-13 for him on March 28-30 at O'Niels Pub and Restaurant 93 N. Main St Norwalk, CT

Really glad you are doing this; Grady is a great guy. Could you just clarify the time? I'm assuming it's March 28th, but only the -30 showed up on the first notice.

Working in the New Haven area for many years, I know Grady and he is a really good guy. I was home when the call came in for the accident and was listening to it. I'm gonna try and make it since I have to work days on Saturday.

I might be there, his crash was right next to UNH, right?

I know it was on Cambell Av but not sure exactly where.

I worked with Grady briefly...he is an awesome guy, I hope he pulls through this quickly. He is a very hard worker. Thoughts and prayers are with him

The benefit for Grady is on Saturday the 28th at O'Neill's Pub in South Norwalk. I heard the Highland Rovers go on about 9:00 or so but I think there is no formal time they are using as a start. Just come down. I think Ollie O'Neill is going to do some kind of collection at the door for donations. O'Neill's Pub is easy to get to by taking 95 to exit 15 and following signs for South Norwalk.

Grady is a great guy, and all of us here in Norwalk enjoy working with him. We wish him a speedy recovery!

I worked with Grady in the early 90's at AMR in New Haven. He was a good person then and I am sure that has continued.

Saddened to hear of this accident and hope that he makes a full recovery. It is quite nice to see that the EMS and Fire communities are really stepping-up for him.

Please pass the word about this event and will hopefully see a nice turn-out for him. Anyone have info on a fund?

Kevin Lunie and his wife I believe are in the process of setting up a trust account for him. When the info gets out, I'll let you guys know. Sorry I haven't been on to respond to questions etc. As for the crash the location was right down the street from UNH. The front end of the car was gone. Car is actually at the garage down the street from my house. For those of you who were listening , you know CPR was started right away which in this case was a good thing. I'm glad everyone is pulling together for him and I hope he makes a full recovery.

Joe

Do we have any update as to how Grady is doing?