Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demps121

Discrimination in the Fire Service

33 posts in this topic

Jody call me by my first name please. Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? I thought so. Maybe I feel defeated. I think I have my reasons. If you want to fight go ahead. More power to you. The fight in me is almost done.

Sorry Brenden,alot of people call me Hudson and the Mcfuz thing is your screen name that many of us use on here, as far as having an opinion,yes we all have them but I was not sure whatever you were reffering to in your post.My thoughts have always been to fight for what you believe in and that was a standing thought in my mind even prior to the MV situation. To just give in is not me, now whatever the situation is that you might be speaking about I was not able to get info from that post so whatever it is good luck with whatever you were trying to relay out there. I do have an idea but it doesn't belong on here. jjc

Jody you have no idea what I am talking about. It has nothing to do with anything fire related. My feelings work for me and you know I support you in your situation 1000%