Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

Cops: Yonkers man charged after pointing laser at county police copter

8 posts in this topic

wow i can't believe they were able to locate a single man pointing a laser. pretty good.

truth be told however that situation can become serious if the pilot loses vision, is is impaired. laser pointers aimed at eyes causes a denaturing of the proteins which can temporarily or permanently blind you.

See, people... this is why the County PD copter should have strafing capabilities. Anyone old enough to remember Blue Thunder coming up over the horizon, shooting at bad guys while looking reeeeally cool doing it, nosedown? Fire off a couple dozen rounds in front of and alongside this idiot or anyone else who attempts the same. Bet they'll never EVER do it again!!!

See, people... this is why the County PD copter should have strafing capabilities. Anyone old enough to remember Blue Thunder coming up over the horizon, shooting at bad guys while looking reeeeally cool doing it, nosedown? Fire off a couple dozen rounds in front of and alongside this idiot or anyone else who attempts the same. Bet they'll never EVER do it again!!!

I remember when they gave Chris 192 a hand gun...........I don't think I'm ready for him to have a "mini gun"....lol

Coupla AR-15s velcroed to the skids, some string through the trigger guards?

Not for nothing but I love reading the ignorant comments... they are always filled with such irony....

What would happen if a perp were to aim a laser into the cockpit of a helicopter in pursuit?

I remember when they gave Chris 192 a hand gun...........I don't think I'm ready for him to have a "mini gun"....lol

Then what about giving him Mini me????? :lol: