Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MJP399

Online Troop Card

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I just wanted to do something for a friend Cpl. Sean Ward US Marines, He is getting deployed within the next two weeks to Afghanistan for his second tour. If you could, could you show your support, and post something. I would like to show him, that we have not forgotten and the Emergency Services of NY and around the world, as well as everyday citizens support the troops, that help defend this Great Country!!!

I would like to print it out and send it to him to brighten the day and help out anyway I can in my appreciation for his contribution to this country and the many other Men and Women, that make the United States Great!!!

Thank you

Mike Pellet

Croton Fire Department

Edited by MJP399

Good luck overseas, and thank you for your service. Have a safe tour of duty. I'm proud of our soldiers, it's because of them that this country is still great. Thanks again and be safe.

Cpl. Ward,

Thank you for your service and may you stay safe while you protect us and our freedoms. God Bless!!

To add to the previous post, this does not need to be to my friend, Cpl. Ward, but can be to the companies overseas, as I will send it to him in the upcoming weeks and he can pass it around to the troops to help boost moral, as they see the support from back home.

Thanks

Mike

On behalf of my family, thank you.

-Jim Pappas

Thank you for your dedicated service, and stay safe as you keep us the great and free Country of ours.

Cpl. Sean Ward

US Marines

GET HOME SAFE BROTHER!

God Bless You and the US Marines!

post-3-1242627373.jpg

Thanks for keeping us safe at home and overseas. Get home safe and come home soon.

Thank You

Chris

Edited by CPAGE

Thank you all for your service to our Country . May you come home safe.

Come home safe brother! Thanks for what you and all of your company is doing!

-Joshua (FIFTYONEPRIDE)

Thank you Cpl. Sean Ward. Be Safe .Please know that all the US service men & women keep our country free. God Bless !

Will be printing and sending it to his troops on friday, if you would like to sign go feel free and thank you all!!!

Thank you for your service to this country. God Bless!!!