Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ach67-1A

"Spy shots" Woodstock (Ulster) T67-13

6 posts in this topic

We took a trip down to kme yesterday for an inspection on our new tanker. Here are a few shots. Ill have some more pics from the factory tour up later.

2009 International 7400/KME 2100 Gallons

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

How do you fill this tanker as in what size intakes are on it and does have any way of filling itself?

How do you fill this tanker as in what size intakes are on it and does have any way of filling itself?

There are two 5 inch intakes on either side pump panel, a I want to say 2 1/2 auxilary suction on the pump panel and a 3 inch intake into the officers side rear. ANd it will get suction hose to pull a draft if need be.

Does Woodstock run more than one tanker, or did something happen to the one you got a few years back?

We have a total of 4 tankers. The last tanker we got was an 05. That truck will be rotated out to replace the tanker in station 2 which dont hold me to it but i think its a late 60's early 70s vintage. When woodstock buys a new piece it goes in to company 1 as we are the busiest station. We run all firematic calls in the district. In town only company one will go on initial dispatch. When the call is in one of the other stations ares it will be 1 and 2 ,or 1 and 3, 1 and 4.