Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bull McCaffrey

4 posts in this topic

Wow! Does this guy ever respond to a post without being arrogant and condescending?

Tell you one thing we don't have on my job (that great dept to the south as you put it) is firemen running over other firemen.

Get well brother Ronan.

Guys have been run over before, and to bring it up is tasteless. If you work less than 100% you are really putting everyone at risk, including yourself. The City does not care if you are 100% they just want you there.

Wow! Does this guy ever respond to a post without being arrogant and condescending?

Tell you one thing we don't have on my job (that great dept to the south as you put it) is firemen running over other firemen.

Get well brother Ronan.

i was responding to a post wherein my department was being attacked by a member of this forum who has a history of doing so, and usually, as he did this time, in a sneaky way, asking a supposedly innocent question...

your post, in contrast, is a direct attack, actually by far the most vicious and uncalled for post I have ever read on this site, not to mention that you are incorrect in regard to your own department- it has happened more than once in the great (I really mean that, no sarcasm or condescension at all brother, just to be clear) FDNY...and every time it has happened it was an accident...to use the phrase you have used shows a complete lack of understanding for the fact that sometimes, stuff happens. I doubt you have much time at all on the job or you would know that.

All the stupid childish bickering aside Good luck and get well soon Firefighter Ronan