Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Online Condolence Card: To The Mcgannon Family On The Loss Of Martin Mcgannon Sr.

12 posts in this topic

I'd like to express my condolences to Yorktown Heights Fire Chief Martin Mcgannon (2351,2,3 numerous times) on the loss of his father. Martin Jr. is one of the most outstanding,kind and giving persons I've ever known, and his father is now looking down on him, and should be very proud of the son he raised. His father served his country in the Navy, and served 21 years in the NYPD, retiring as a Detective. Again, much like his father, Martin Jr. proudly makes Yorktown a very safe place to serve as a firefighter as well as to live, and through Matrin, his father's legacy of dedication to his community lives on.

Condolences to Martin Jr, and the entire Mcgannon family, I am sad I cannot attend the services, but I will be thinking about you.

Seth G.

MCGANNON, MARTIN C.

May 28, 2009

Martin Charles McGannon, 79, died April 22, 2009, at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce, FL. He was born in Bronx, N.Y., and lived in Port St. Lucie since 2008, coming from Stuart. He worked for New York City Police Department for 21 years, retiring as a detective. He served in the Navy. He was a member of the Hudson Valley 1013 Association and a lifetime member of the Stuart-Jensen Elks Lodge No.1870 and affiliated with the Westchester Club. Survivors include his wife, Haydee Ramos-McGannon of Port St. Lucie; sister, Mae Koy of Naples; sons, Kevin McGannon of Brewster, N.Y., Dennis McGannon of Lake Mohegan, N.Y., Martin McGannon of Yorktown Heights, N.Y., and Patrick McGannon of Peekskill, N.Y.; daughters, Kelly Hunter of Wappingers Falls, N.Y., and Michele McGannon of Stuart; and 11 grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Eileen McGannon; and brothers, James McGannon and John McGannon. Memorial donations can be made to your local veterans association. A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, 11AM - 12PM at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights.

This thread will serve as an online condolence card. Please post yoour comments, and it will be sent to the family.

Sorry for you loss

Edited by HCFRFF

Hey Pal, Sorry for your loss!

My condolences to the whole Mcgannon family, and my hopes that you all get through this tough time as easily as possible given the situation.

-Joshua (FIFTYONEPRIDE)

My sincerist condolences to the Mcgannon family

Martin-Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Martin. If there's anything you need, give us a call.

My condolences to Martin and the Mcgannon family.

My sincere, heartfelt condolences to you, and your family, Marty. May God's Perpetual Light shine on him and may He grant you the strength to get through this difficult time. And take comfort in the knowledge that Dad is at Peace, and in a better place, now.

Sorry for your loss