Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NYMedic37

5 posts in this topic

It must be a slow day....... WHO CARES! What do you want to know next.....what the air pressure is in the driver's side rear tire of an NYPD precinct radio car? If you don't have anything to say, then wait until there is something worthy of saying. Don't start a topic just for the sake of starting a topic. You were correct..... LAME!

It must be a slow day....... WHO CARES! What do you want to know next.....what the air pressure is in the driver's side rear tire of an NYPD precinct radio car? If you don't have anything to say, then wait until there is something worthy of saying. Don't start a topic just for the sake of starting a topic. You were correct..... LAME!

Uncalled for. If someone has a question, ANY question, they have the right to answer it. Since when have you become the judge of those worthy to start a thread?

Uncalled for. If someone has a question, ANY question, they have the right to answer it. Since when have you become the judge of those worthy to start a thread?

Agreed...even if you dont care im sure there is someone else who does care and maybe they too would like the answer to this question.

That's what this forum is for. I never really knew how NYPD handled day-to-day fleet maintainence, and was discussing it with a friend when comparing another major citiy's patrol car program. I figured I would come here and ask so I would have a solid answer.

To 20y2, you hit the nail on the head, and thanks for having my back.

There is somethings that we all want to know, I don't ask alot of questions like this because I am afraid I would get reply's like the one above. Its the little things about a big operations that peaks my interest has well.