Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Former Ranger Brian Leetch Gets Hall Of Fame

8 posts in this topic

Addmittedly not a sports site, but former New York Ranger Brian Leetch was chosen for the 2010 Hockey Hall Of Fame class. Leetch was quite active in Westchester county charities during his time with the Rangers and an all-around great guy (I believe he also lived in Westchester before buying a Manhattan penthouse). And this from a Devils fan.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=txha...t&type=lgns

As a RANGER fan I'm happy to hear this news (listened to him on 1050 this afternoon). He was a class act much like that guy from Jersey(can't think of his name,#30, play some goal, won a few games, maybe even a stanley cup).

Very nice.... Congrats #2!!!!

#2 one of the best defensive (offensive) players evermaybe the only one better was Bobby Orr

Finally, A Conneticut Boy gets into the HHoF!!!! Though I am a Bruins fan, I continued watch Brian while he was with the Rangers and later with my team. One H-E-double hockey sticks of a player!

Finally, A Conneticut Boy gets into the HHoF!!!! Though I am a Bruins fan, I continued watch Brian while he was with the Rangers and later with my team. One H-E-double hockey sticks of a player!

Brian is a Cheshire (CT) native and his family is still in the area (he was also a fairly good baseball player for the CHS Rams as well). A great player and a great guy, congrats. Your hometown is proud.

Edited by x152

As a DIE HARD RANGERS FAN I was lucky to watch him as a member of my favorite team and as my favorite player for 99% of his career. My girlfriend knows his wife and her family and he still continues to devote alot of his time to charity. He was the kind of player that gave 110% every game. Congrats Brian!

As a DIE HARD RANGERS FAN I was lucky to watch him as a member of my favorite team and as my favorite player for 99% of his career. My girlfriend knows his wife and her family and he still continues to devote alot of his time to charity. He was the kind of player that gave 110% every game. Congrats Brian!

I can guess why that other 1% he wasn't your favorite player!!!! LOL :P At least he stayed with an Original 6 team!