Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NREMT EXAM

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone taken the NREMT Exam recently? If so, what are the differences between state and National? Are they just different protocols or are there actual procedures that differ?

Much appreciation to anyone that can shed a little light..Thanx

Some differences in numbers, such as the cut off of when to administer nitro. For the NREMT test, follow whats written in your EMT book.

Also, the NREMT exam is a computerized exam. You have a time limit (I forgot how long) but you do not know how may questions you will receive. The test ends when the system has determined that you passed or failed, so its hard to budget your time.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I took the NREMT exam last summer.

NREMT is indifferent to protocols. Its based solely on the text book. Its called adaptive testing and has a certain number of questions everyone gets asked. Any area you get wrong the test delves deeper into. Long test vs short test has no bearing on final score and if you run out of time, no matter how well you're doing you're done.

How and were can anyone take this test. I would definetly be interested

How and were can anyone take this test. I would definetly be interested

You have to apply at NREMT.org, go through an application process, then you will be allowed to schedule the exam.