Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Pawling Parade - 8/7/09

15 posts in this topic

Pawling Parade is friday night. So who is going???

Thomas

Sorry Boys - on VACATION!

See y'all in 2.5 weeks!

from what i was told, there is almost 18 department going to be there, going to be a big one, something we havent had in along time

Nice. I'll be there. Last year we had a conflict with Lake Carmel so not as many departments were there. Should be a good one, especially since Patterson's was canceled last week.

Nice. I'll be there. Last year we had a conflict with Lake Carmel so not as many departments were there. Should be a good one, especially since Patterson's was canceled last week.

what time is the parade....

Line up is 6:00pm, Step off is 7:00.

Route is from the Elementary school, down Coulter Ave, to Main Street, across the train tracks to Dutcher Ave, then down Dutcher Ave to the South St Fire House (Station 1) where the carnival is. Best viewing seems to be along Main St with decent amount of parking along Charles Coleman Blvd. Shuttle buses running to and from the Carnival and Charles Coleman Blvd (near and sponsored by the Joe Petryka Co).

PARKING IS LIMITED AT FIREHOUSE DUE TO WET FIELD. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SHUTTLE BUS. PICKUPS AT JOE PETRYKA FACTORY

Drove by this morning, didn't seem to be any carnival, just two or three tents set up?

There are no mechanical rides at the carnival. All the entertainment is provided by members and friends of the fire department. There will be a band playing, a jumpy castle and slide for the kids, BINGO and Money Wheel, plenty of food and drink. It was a fun time last year, doubt this year will be any different.

Results?

East Fishkill Best Rescue With 39-51. Great Job Boys And Girls.

Thomas

I have some photos that I will post later, or tommorow. Just checking to see EMTBravo was back up

thanks to all the helped out. Next year we are hosting the county convention and its in talks to be held at lakeside park, bigger site and hopefully so mechanical rides. Wait til next year

Nice.

54-79 (TCA) got best ambulance. :)