Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Facebook Members

12 posts in this topic

For Facebook Members. There is a new application that is addicting, lol. It is like Mafia Wars, but it pertains to us as Emergency workers. So come join the fun. It is pretty cool. Thought I would share it.

http://apps.facebook.com/cityfiredepartment/

Thomas

Just loaded it..send me a request you can find my facebook by searching my name Scott Holmes

It is not bad I will keep playing for a bit send ,me an invite if you would like.

Im there

I need help, I cant get it started it keeps taking me to the begining

Edited by dave27

I started playing yesterday. Worked great the 1st day but today some functions seem to work only half the time. I can't even do any Challenges. The next screen never loads when I click on it. Runs only working half the time as well. Weird !

Started playing yesterday. It has the same issues the Rockland stated, similar to loading problems with Mafia Wars. You need to refresh the screen a couple of times. Might be there are to many people logged on the Facebook portal at the same time thus causing the slow response to the Java script. Seems like a good concept.

I think the application is gone when i clicked on it it said the page you requested was not found o well it was fun while it lasted :angry:

Can't seem to access the page from my facebook account. Can someone help me out on this?

Thanks

the game had a ton of errors and was slow, so long!!!!!!!

It's back, but still plagued with problems ! The DEV's really need to fix this game quick before people lose interest !