Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The Status Of EMTBravo.com

13 posts in this topic

On 12/29/03, 2 days shy of the 1 year annivesary of EMTBravo.com, while trying to upgrade the bandwith of the site with the host, a software conflict on their end deleted the ENTIRE EMTBravo.com website. I have an email out to them at this time, and hopefully they can retrieve the contents of the site.

If they cannot, EMTBravo.com will have to be rebuilt, from scratch. We do have a backup of some of the site, but all the files would have to be re-uploaded.

If that is to be the case, EMTBravo.com will (slowly) relaunch at an unknown date.

After countlessof hours spent working on the website, I am obviously very upset about this. Being as the next 3 1/2 weeks I will not have much time for the site, I do not know when it could be relaunched, although every effort will be made to expedite such.

I will keep you advised on this thread, and I ask you to refrain from calling, emailing, or IM'ing me about the status of the site as it will only stress me out more.

I really hope you all will stick with me through this.

Thanks

:D :x

-EMTBravo

Yes, I currently am working on a way to temporarily post the recent photos.

Seth I can't speak for everyone, but I'd like to think my sentiments are shared..... You have my support, I will help however I possibly can.... I hope things work out the easy way, but if they do not, like a Pheniox EMTbravo shall rise again! No worries my friend...... if it gets out of hand, call for some Mutual Aid! Rock On!!!!

I agree with Chris...If it wasn't for EMTBravo...this awesome board wouldn't be here...and If this awesome board wasn't here, then we all wouldn't know each other...but I have faith in Seth, and I can assume everyone on this board definitely agrees. We are behind you all the way Seth! and if you need any help at all...you know me and my audio page...I know the stuff!

Hey Seth I got nothing but time on my hands up here at college tell me what you want done and i will do it i if you want i will start work on the Fire truck data base for you Like I said I have no class till the jan 26th and i have to be up here at college for wrestling so it will give me something to do

Hey Guys if you have pics of firetrucks old and new send them to me at cmurray_3859@ric.edu i have already started on making the data base for seth so just send them to so that i can get more done on it put subject has fire truck thanks guys

You know you can always count on me to help out!!!

I'm in it for the long-haul, so you can count me in!!!

Seth I can't speak for everyone, but I'd like to think my sentiments are shared..... You have my support, I will help however I possibly can.... I hope things work out the easy way, but if they do not, like a Pheniox EMTbravo shall rise again! No worries my friend...... if it gets out of hand, call for some Mutual Aid!  Rock On!!!!

Seth,

You have all the support from those who enjoy the site!

TR54 :D

Official EMTBravo.com Update 12/30/03 1402hrs

First, Thanks to everybody for your support. It really means alot, and if it wasnt for the support, I probaly wouldn't be redoing the page.

Please note the new address of EMTBravo.com

http://www.emtbravo.com/

Don't forget to update your bookmarks. Also, please pass this along to anybody you know visits the site.

Later this evening, I plan on posting some of the recent pictures back up.

Many times last night I awoke hoping this was a bad dream.

All files from EMTBravo.com are gone permenetly, or at least it looks that way now.

However, I believe everything happens for a reason. This will allow me to build a better EMTBravo.com, one that is easier to organize (my subdirectories, that is) and I have also implemented a backup plan.

Stay tuned to this thread for further updates. Thanks again for your support. It may take some time, but we'll get it going again!!

(Note First 3 1/2 weeks of January will be a slow time for updates, as I will be otherwise occupied)

-EMTBravo

****EDIT TO ADD*****

I apologize to everybody who submitted content. I do still have all the photos, and will work to try and get them all posted back up.

Well, I am gonna go find a new site...nah just kidding Seth, take your time and don't forget to put my picture up!!!!!

EMTBravo.com Update 12/31/03 0109hrs

www.emtbravo.com

Picctures from the I-87 MVA, Hartsdale Water Main Break, Yorktown Fire, and Fairview Ahrens Fox are back up.

Please see new topic for further information.