Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ace84

Newburgh could lose 20 police jobs

8 posts in this topic

Their loss could end up being another departments/communities gain. If they do lose and have to lay off I hope the brothers or sisters find work in new area promptly. I know my municipality got a brother from the Town of Newburgh PD who got laid off...great guy and great cop.

Their loss could end up being another departments/communities gain. If they do lose and have to lay off I hope the brothers or sisters find work in new area promptly. I know my municipality got a brother from the Town of Newburgh PD who got laid off...great guy and great cop.

One went to Peekskill PD and the other went to the Town of Chester PD

This is horrible. These guys are overworked to begin with; I can't imagine cutting 20 more.

This is horrible. These guys are overworked to begin with; I can't imagine cutting 20 more.

The police will do the possible; the impossible will just have to wait.

One went to Peekskill PD and the other went to the Town of Chester PD

Yes one of them did and couldn't have gotten a better colleague to work with.

The police will do the possible; the impossible will just have to wait.

A lot of the Newburgh P.D. guys do the impossible on a nightly basis. We know how overworked they are but it seems like whenever we call them to "assist Mobile Life" they are there in force and in no time. Occasionally they may not be able to get to a non-priority call quickly but when we need help they are always there.