Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageVigiles

Southland Cancelled!

4 posts in this topic

I hate reality TV, and I hate talk shows. Because of Jay Leno's excuse for a comedy hour, Southland, which would have been competing for the 10PM slot has been canceled! There are rumors it may go to TNT, but I don't know whether or not that's gonna go through. The fact that a cheap show requiring few to no writers (Jay Leno) is being put over quality shows like Southland is a real shame.

I hate reality TV, and I hate talk shows. Because of Jay Leno's excuse for a comedy hour, Southland, which would have been competing for the 10PM slot has been canceled! There are rumors it may go to TNT, but I don't know whether or not that's gonna go through. The fact that a cheap show requiring few to no writers (Jay Leno) is being put over quality shows like Southland is a real shame.

When I first heard the news last week I was real dissappointed. What was the point of renewing it last season, only to cancel it after they already produced some (all?) of the season 2 episodes but beofre they aired? This is 100% due to their mistake of putting leno on for a third fo their primetime schedule. Hopefully the show will find a new home elsewhere. If not, hopefulyl we get a dvd release of all the episodes. Not like Boomtown where we never got the second season on dvd.

Sad that a show I ACTUALLY liked, and was SOMEwhat accurate to real life is gone. A shame this happens all too often...

Sad that a show I ACTUALLY liked, and was SOMEwhat accurate to real life is gone. A shame this happens all too often...

I also was glad to see a new show I enjoyed, now I am pissed it was canceled. Hopefully ABC or CBS picks it up.

Put it on instead of Trauma!!!