Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC22

YANKEES !

26 posts in this topic

Yanks did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope they can beat Philly!!!!!!

More work for the Yankees starting Wednesday night ! New York vs. Philadelphia.

post-23-1256531301.jpg

Let's go Yankees, Let's go, let's go ( banging on a bass drum!)

:D

Edited by tunaFish

As always the Yankees showed they are a class act, in reading the Journal news this morning theyhonored FF Patrick Joyce prior to the game and gave the family 25 tickets for the game. Proud to be a Yankee fan!

Congratulations, YANKEES!!!

It's too bad Fox Sports couldn't show the same "class" seeing as how they "neglected" to air the opening ceremonies OR the seventh-inning stretch!

SHAME ON FOX

I laughed at the end of the game when Jeter was getting interviewed and they were bringing up that their last series appearance was 2003 and the last win was in 2000, and Jeter said, "Thanks for bringing up the negative."

Let's go Yankees!

I laughed at the end of the game when Jeter was getting interviewed and they were bringing up that their last series appearance was 2003 and the last win was in 2000, and Jeter said, "Thanks for bringing up the negative."

Let's go Yankees!

I caught that too, John. Ken Rosethal is a little FOX weasel. Jete handled it well and then I switched to YES.

7 TO 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 down 1 to go

let"s goYANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the reporters are idiots. A 5th grader could ask better and more appropriate questions.

i kinda wish that they would lose this game so they can win the series in new york but it would also be nice to shut up the fans in philly anyone else have a say on this

What better way to christen the new stadium but to win the first world series in their new home!

History is on the Yanks side. I believe when they opened the old stadium, they won the series, and again when the reopened it after the renovations they won. Lets keep it going!!

History is on the Yanks side. I believe when they opened the old stadium, they won the series, and again when the reopened it after the renovations they won. Lets keep it going!!

If you mean when they opend in 1976 no they lost too the Reds 4-0

Champs !

post-23-125739654994.jpg

7 TO 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YANKEES YANKEES

YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!

Somwbody ask Jimmy Rollins what his prediction is now!!! Can't wait for the parade!

HEY PEDRO... WHO IS YOUR DADDY!?

YANKEES THAT'S WHO!

Edited by x134

Hey anybody see the lohud article about Joe Girardi, he wins the game, then stops to help at an accident...real stand up guy!

Last night's game was proof that Fathers can beat their children. Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard are next for a paternity test. Ticker tape parade Friday at 11am Did you guys see the News and the Post covers yesterday?

Anyone going to the parade tommorrow? I am going if I can get off from work.

Hey anybody see the lohud article about Joe Girardi, he wins the game, then stops to help at an accident...real stand up guy!

Yeah, one good guy. I understand the woman was in the opposite direction than what he was going, and he crossed over the lanes of traffic to go to her aid. A true HERO! Way to go YANKEES! :)

Agreed...Yanks are a classy organization. They do the right thing on the field and off. I encourage my children to watch the dedication and self discipline shone by many of these players, especially Geter.

Great series. One thing that FOX SPORTS needs to address is the absolutely horrific job that was done by the two most idiotic windbags in sports announcing: Tim McCarver and Joe Buck. They were terrible and ruined an otherwise great series. I found my TV on mute on many occasions, and went over to 880 and listened to the infamous John Sterling, another NY class act.

Congrats the the Bombers on 27.

Did you just refer to "an a-bomb from a-rod", "georgie juiced one", "swishalicious", etc as a class act?!

congrats to the yanks...fell asleep in the 5th woke up this am and found out they won!!! way to get #27!!!

This is funny!post-4288-125754184954.jpg