Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patch6713

DCC Fire Science Test Burn

6 posts in this topic

Nice idea. We do the sprinkler vs. non-sprinkler demonstration on mock dorm rooms down here at UNH. Hope you get great attendance!

Nice idea. We do the sprinkler vs. non-sprinkler demonstration on mock dorm rooms down here at UNH. Hope you get great attendance!

don't make it sound like we have done it for years, we do a burn box every year. this was the 1st year testing a sprinklered box vs. non-sprinklered box.

DCC does a lot of nice tests, which i am glad to see. A big part of that goes to the support from Sandy Williams from Williams Lumber, a former DC County Car and lover of the fire service.

..... goes to the support from Sandy Williams from Williams Lumber, a former DC County Car and lover of the fire service.

Sandy Williams is a CURRENT DC County Car...CC-11

I am glad to see this is continuing!! Initially, these burns were conducted by the DCC Emergency Services Club, as the funding by the Fire Science Program itself wouldn't allow, as I am sure it continues.

I was involved with the club at its' inception, and am proud to see they haven't stopped yet! Best of luck!!

-Nathan Robbins

Former President DCC Emergency Svcs Club

Sandy Williams is a CURRENT DC County Car...CC-11

My mistake. I was just trying to say Thanks to Sandy more than anything. I thought he had retired.