Overall Height : 9’ 4”

Overall Length : 31’ 1”

Overall Width : 100”

Wheelbase : 180”

Pump : Waterous CSU 2000 GPM

Tank Size : 1000 Gallon UPF

Generator : Harrison 10KW

Unique Truck Features:

Roto-Ray LED light on front of cab, Zico Electric Ladder Rack, Ferrara Smart Wheel steering wheel

This will replace a 1988 Hahn Pumper.

Wcpd13 and Haroldtugbuff like this

what county is milton in.its not dutchess like it says on the front page because east fishkill is department 39 in dutchess

Ulster County roughly between the Mid Hudson Bridge and Newburgh Beacon. Cant wait to see this thing at a scene.

Got any shots of Marlboro's Hose Co. rigs? All the guys from the neighborhood used to hang out outside that firehouse ALL THE TIME when we were kids, I haven't lived there in more than 10 years though.

Got any shots of Marlboro's Hose Co. rigs? All the guys from the neighborhood used to hang out outside that firehouse ALL THE TIME when we were kids, I haven't lived there in more than 10 years though.

no i dont have any pics of marlboro's trucks. but they just signed to get a ferrara pumper too

Sharp looking rig. Best of luck with it. Got any photos of the Hahn it's replacing? Don't think I've ever seen that one.

I assume Marlboro is replacing their Hahn as well? That's a nice one, too. Looking forward to seeing their Ferrara finished as well.

I'll get pics of all Marlboro's trucks and post them soon. Yes, the 87 Hahn (E-38-20) is being replaced by a new Ferrara due in April/May time frame and will be for sale then. E-38-30 is also up for sale now.