Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Portsmouth OH Fire Buff

Problems Posting Photos

7 posts in this topic

Please note you must be a Certified Member to upload photos to the forum. That may be your issue, not the forum itself. Please email me at seth@emtbravo.com with your name and contact info and I will get you certified, since right now our Certified Member application process is temporarily suspended while we upgrade the forum.

Also, I can't seem to find it, I think that Jack posted a very detailed explanation on how to post photos.

We also have a comprehensive "Help" section that explains a lot of things:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?app=core&module=help

Trey, I'm looking into why your pictures won't post. Please bear with us.

Thanks for your patience.

Okay Thanks. It took me 15 times to even get the pictures to upload to add to the post, it kept saying 'No files were detected' and I would have to refresh a couple times for it to work.

It sounds like your photos are too large. You need to resize your photos to 800x600 or less, with each photo being no more then 1000k per photo. It sounds like you are trying to upload files that are way too large all at once. Are you using the flash uploader? If so, don't. Please use our regular default photo uploader, and DO NOT refresh the page when uploading.

I apologize you are having all this trouble posting photos, but it sounds like something on your end which we will get worked out. I have just test posted photos with no issue.

Please also see our help section, under "Posting", for more details.

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?app=core&module=help