Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD1054

Yorktown PD's New Motorcycle Unit

3 posts in this topic

Couldnt find anything about this yet on the forums. I also couldnt find the North County News article to link it.

Just wanted to say congrats to Yorktown PD and PO's Dillon and Scatola as they have been asigned to the new Motorcycle Unit. Sounds like it was a long time in the making.

Sounds like between grants and donations, there was little to no cost to Yorktown taxpayers, so kudos to YPD on that. Best of luck to them in this new venture.

Beautiful Harleys by the way!

On a side note, also read in the Journal Snews that Harrison PD may be selling some motorcycles.

Wow! Congrats to my long time friend Craig Scatola! Can't believe he's a Motor Officer now lol, seems like just yesterday we were working a Tac bus for Empress. Last I talked to him, he was on the traffic detail.

I dont have any pictures of the bikes. Which are very nice and all the work was done by the officers (lights, sirens, radios etc.) But here is a picture of the new officers and Sgt. Joseph Getraer.. Best of luck to you guys.. You did an awsome job to get this up and running..So keep the shiny side up and be safe..

post-435-12586868786.jpg

Edited by fire55