Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bnechis

"Top" Secret Spy Shots - NRFD Rescue 4

68 posts in this topic

That should be the VERY least Capt. This is not only my opinion but others too. AND trained! not just the first few to report for a callback.

Yes at the least. Should be more than that; from my memory of living on Centre Ave for a good ten years I was thinking what New Rochelle has rolled on some companies in the past. Also counting the seats in the cab. did I miss a couple? I thought the command board slide out and cabinets took two seats out of the cab.

Since the new rig been in service and responding to calls. I notice only 2 memebers roll on out to a call, rather it was 2ff or 1off./1ff. I understand what u are saying. What I am trying to stay is when the rig is in service it will roll with a min. of 2 members and max of 4 memebers and never a 5th memebers. And sholud it have an officer or just firefighters.

Should have an officer, absolutely. That's why they call the front seat the officer's seat. Maybe Captain Nechis wants to update us as to how they've been getting the rig out on alarms. I think what you are saying is you don't think they are responding the company with enough members right now? Based on what you're saying they rolled, yes.

Nope Capt your counting correctly. 4+1.Hope you did not take that post as a dig at you. It wasn't. What I was refferingg to is the 1+1 or 2+1 (as TL-11 crew) as not adequate enough to run a Rescue Co. plus when 11's crew does take R-4 now the city is down its ONLY TL. But I strongly believe Capt. Nechis is doing everything in and out of his super power to have R-4 in service and manned 24/7 with adequate personnel.

But I strongly believe Capt. Nechis is doing everything in and out of his super power to have R-4 in service and manned 24/7 with adequate personnel.

Barry's good.....but SUPER POWERS !!!!!!!

Nope Capt your counting correctly. 4+1.Hope you did not take that post as a dig at you. It wasn't. What I was refferingg to is the 1+1 or 2+1 (as TL-11 crew) as not adequate enough to run a Rescue Co. plus when 11's crew does take R-4 now the city is down its ONLY TL. But I strongly believe Capt. Nechis is doing everything in and out of his super power to have R-4 in service and manned 24/7 with adequate personnel.

Oh heck no bro, it's all good! B)

You know when I was in EMT refresher that Barry ran, I coulda swore he had a cape on inside his uniform......NOW WE KNOW IT'S TRUE!!!!! lol

But I strongly believe Capt. Nechis is doing everything in and out of his super power to have R-4 in service and manned 24/7 with adequate personnel.

Thank You!!!!

Barry's good.....but SUPER POWERS !!!!!!!

I dont know about that......but I did stay in a holiday inn last night...lol

efdcapt115 likes this

I was actually going with the sun glasses over the cape!!! B) B) LOL

Now the Right side

post-4072-12646795403.jpg

C-1 3 Fans, 3 gas saws, 1 hydraulic concrete saw, floor jack, 6 bottle jacks, H2O & DC Extingushers and portable winch.

This compartment has an automatic fan to remove fumes

post-4072-126467978916.jpg

C-2 upper section same as S-2 plus Rope & Confined Space Rescue Ropes & harnesses

Lower section is rigging gear and hardware

post-4072-126468003677.jpg

post-4072-126468019823.jpg

C-3 Small High Pressure Air bags and Low Pressure Air bags

post-4072-12646802789.jpg

post-4072-126468038638.jpg

C-4 Air Shores, same as S-4 plus airshore controls and end fittings

post-4072-126468055638.jpg

post-4072-126468058939.jpg

C-5 Cribbing, Ratchet Straps, 2 Farm Jacks, 6 Pickets

All that is left is the roof, I need some good weather to get those shot

efdcapt115 likes this

I was actually going with the sun glasses over the cape!!! B) B) LOL

That is to protect his X-Ray vision......sun sensitive B)