Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

The Newest Form Of Terrorism-Jamster

6 posts in this topic

So, I'm sure many of you have heard about "Jamster", right? It's the utterly retarded ringtone and cellphone wallpaper company thats been swamping the media with multiple, repeating,and annoying ads.

24/7, it seems like every commerical break on TV has one or more Jamster ads, some back to back. The radio too. Now, I am seeing their ads in Magazines, and Internet banners and pop ups!

These ads are SO annoying, I can't stand it! Why are they saturating the market so much! I swear, theres something up. There has to be a subliminal message or something in the ads. There has to be an evil subplot to this, besides annoying the crud out of me. Can't we divert an Air Force Bomber from Iraq to their HQ's for a day?? Has anybody heard the stupid ringtones? WHO BUYS THESE?

Finally, someone else sides with me on this!!!!!

I'd rather see the old "Where's the beef?" commercials 20 times a day...

There commercials make me not want to buy their ring tones!!!!!!!!!! eeerrrrrrrrrr!!!

I like them. they are cool and fun. I like the ringtones and i also like to listen to then ring.

Now this would be true is I was 15 years old. get that crap off my TV. i am lucky cause i have an old school phone with no bells or whisles on it. it has a phone, a phonebook and thats it. no fun ringtones, the screen has no pictures of the beach or my favorite rapper. get the Dept. Of Homeland Defense on this. lets expand the war on terror to include this crap.

Have a great day guys