Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Winter Storm Watch(now Warning) - Yes, more snow.......

9 posts in this topic

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service  

...BRONX NY-KINGS (BROOKLYN) NY-NASSAU NY-NEW YORK (MANHATTAN) NY- NORTHEAST SUFFOLK NY-NORTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-NORTHERN NEW LONDON CT- NORTHWEST SUFFOLK NY-QUEENS NY-RICHMOND (STATEN IS.) NY- SOUTHEAST SUFFOLK NY-SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD CT-SOUTHERN MIDDLESEX CT- SOUTHERN NEW HAVEN CT-SOUTHERN NEW LONDON CT-SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY- SOUTHWEST SUFFOLK NY- 251 PM EST WED FEB 23 2005

... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE THURSDAY AFTERNOON UNTIL AROUND DAYBREAK FRIDAY MORNING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON NY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH.

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO EDGE INTO THE TRI-STATE REGION BY LATE THURSDAY AFTERNOON WITH THE GREATEST THREAT COMING THURSDAY NIGHT. THE TRACK OF THE LOW IS SOMEWHAT UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME... BUT IT SHOULD TRACK FAR ENOUGH NORTH TO PROVIDE THE LOCAL AREA WITH A GOOD CHANCE OF SEEING SIGNIFICANT ACCUMULATIONS. AT THIS POINT... THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR A SIX INCH OR GREATER SNOWFALL IN THE WATCH AREA.

THE LOW PRESSURE CENTER WILL BE A FAIRLY QUICK MOVER... SO MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE SNOW SHOULD END BY EARLY FRIDAY MORNING....

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iI'm SICK of this stuff!!!!!!!!

dam u gettin snow at home and we r gettin nothin. i am mad.

Bring on the white stuff. The more the happier I get. Whats wrong with you people? Snow is fun, and it keeps a lot of the retards off the roads. And its always fun to watch the morons in their 4 wheel drive cars go sliding all over the place.

hey, i live in florida for most of the year because of school. I miss the snow alot. The skiing, the cold and mountains make NY beautiful. So before you go and rag on the place you live, move somewhere else! :D I would give alot to be back up there right now.

Bring on the white stuff.  The more the happier I get.  Whats wrong with you people?  Snow is fun, and it keeps a lot of the retards off the roads.  And its always fun to watch the morons in their 4 wheel drive cars go sliding all over the place.

Yea, but I have to drive 40 miles towork while trying to dodge your idiots in their 4x4's---IT AINT FUN< DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean I may actually be off for a snowstorm this time around? (knock on wood)

Oooooh, maybe I can chill in my recliner and catch up on some reading and DVDs and actually enjoy the weather a tad before I have to go shovel it.

ahh we really cant complain really. This winter has been pretty mild for the most part, and also pretty dry. Think of it this way, in 4 months or so we will be making posts that say "IM SO DAMN SWEATY" and biatchin about the heat! :roll:

Bring it on white gold baby!!!!! Let it snow Didn't I just say that a couple of days ago =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~