Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DADAY

NYPD Test

9 posts in this topic

Anyone else taking the test tomorrow the 26th?

I am. My test is at 3:30 somewhere in lower Manhattan.

10:00 am at Walton HS. Anyone know where that is and how to get there by the subway?

Good luck on the test tomorrow guys! I guess i lucked out when i took mine a few years ago, mine was at a high school right off of the BRP, just over the border. If you guys are serious about getting on the job with the NYPD, now is the time! I was told that the NYPD hired a huge ammount of PO's in like 1982 & for the following years as well. The people from that time have probably retired or are close to it. They would have their 20 years in, plus after September 11, there was a ton of OT, so those guys got to really boost their pensions! Anyway, good luck to all of you who are taking the test, get a good night sleep & give yourselves plenty of time to get to your testing sites!

Thanks doug_e!

I just looked at the map and if anyone is taking the #4 train, walking directions are as follows:

- Walk West on Kingsbridge Ave

- Turn right onto Reservior Ave (Walk North)

- Walton HS is on the corner of Reservior and 196

Everyone...how easy/hard did you find the exam?

Thought it was ok, did anyone write down the answers?

The tests usually aren't that hard and you dont usually have to score that high to get on....Make sure you got your college/military obligations wrapped up....if you got all your ducks in a row, you could be in the academy within a year...Good luck!